Member - Catholic Health Association
Newton Wellesley Hospital
Member - Skilled Nursing Facility Cross Continuum Team
Member - Partners HealthCare Skilled Nursing Facility Collaborative
The Art Connection
We are an Art Grant Recipient, grateful for the original works of art placed in our common spaces
Music & Memory Program
We are a Certified Site for Dan Cohen’s individualized IPod program
Namaste Care Program
We incorporate Joyce Simard’s program, honoring the spirit within, as part of our approach to end of life care.
- 2015 Recipient of a $49,500 grant awarded by the Massachusetts eHealth Institute at MassTech. This award will enable investment in innovative health information technologies to improve patient care though enhanced care coordination and efficient care transitions.
- Identified as Top Performing Nursing Home nationally by US World & News Report, “Best of the Best” with 5 Stars in Overall Quality: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Deficiency-Free Department of Public Health Annual Surveys: 2014, 2015, 2016
- Lori Ferrante received the American College of Health Care Administrators Eli Pick Facility Leadership Award, recognizing leaders of top-performing skilled nursing facilities nationally for achieving high performance in quality goals, survey results, avoiding special focus facility status, and maintaining high occupancy in 2015 and 2016.
- Received the “Women’s Choice Award, America’s Best for Extended Care”, one of just 37 skilled nursing facilities to be recognized in Massachusetts: 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Recognized by MassPro / Quality Improvement Organizations, for participation in the Nursing Home Quality of Care Collaborative initiated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
- Received “Honorable Mention” for Retirement Living Residence in Wellesley in the Wicked Local Readers Choice Awards: 2013, 2014 and 2015.