Careers at Elizabeth Seton Residence
At the Elizabeth Seton Residence, we provide the support you need to give your best to your work and your family. We offer health and dental insurance, generous paid vacation and sick time, a 401k plan with employer match, tuition reimbursement, life insurance and long term disability for benefit eligible employees.
As a mission-driven, Catholic, not for profit skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, our focus is on providing compassionate care in a welcoming environment.
When you’re part of the Elizabeth Seton Residence family, you give your best to make a difference in the lives of others — and we give our best to make a difference in yours.
Nurse 3pm – 11pm
We are seeking an RN or LPN to join our 3-11pm team. The right candidate will be a highly motivated, energetic individual with passion for human kindness and wellness for life.
- At a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or University or be a graduate of an approved RN/LPN/LVN program.
- A current active license to practice as an RN/LPN in the state of Massachusetts and be in good standing with the Board of Nursing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with seniors preferred.
Job Functions (include but are not limited to):
- Directing the functions of the nursing assistants.
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures of the facility.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your shift as required.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required.
- Chart all reports of accident/incidents involving residents. Follow established procedures.
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Review residents charts for specific treatments, medication orders, diets, etc as necessary.
- Implement and maintain established nursing objectives and standards.
- Maintains a liaison with the residents, their families, support departments, etc., to adequately plan for the residents’ needs.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
HOUSEKEEPER – PART TIME
This position would be involved in the day to day cleaning of our 84 bed facility. The Housekeeper provides cleaning services to provide a safe, sanitary, comfortable and homelike environment for residents, staff and the public. Housekeeping services provided are maintained in accordance with facility policies and procedures and consistent with state and federal laws and regulations to maintain an environment that enhances the quality of life for residents. This position requires the employee can work independently.
- vacuum and mopping
- trash removal
- cleaning patient rooms
- cleaning common areas
- cleaning and re-stocking of public and staff bathrooms
- preparing rooms for new residents
- Keeping the unit clean
- Washing and drying linens
- Set-up and take down of functions as required (moving tables and chairs)
This position is 28 hours per week. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 3pm-7pm or 4pm-8pm. And every weekend 7am-3pm. Shift differential is applied to all of these shifts.
admission by calling 781-997-1102.
Elizabeth Seton Residence
125 Oakland Street
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481-5338