How to Volunteer
There are many roles for volunteers at the Elizabeth Seton Residence:
- Providing one to one visits with residents: reading, reminiscing, coaching basic computer skills
- Helping transport wheelchair-bound residents to group activities
- Accompanying residents on fresh air walks in our courtyard
- Serving as Eucharistic Ministers
- Assisting our Activities Department with group or individual activities
- Playing cards and other interactive games with residents
For more information, please complete the form below or call the Activities Department at 781-997-1123.
# + # = add it up and enter in box before pressing Send
"Going to Elizabeth Seton Residence has become the highlight of my week. I love visiting the residents because they always have a positive outlook,and I am able to learn about their interesting life stories."
Julia Wall – Volunteer,
We encourage you to take a private tour of our facilities.
admission by calling 781-997-1102.
Elizabeth Seton Residence
125 Oakland Street
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481-5338