Please take a moment to watch this short video for an overview of our Post-Acute Short-Term Rehabilitation Program.
Compassionate, quality nursing and rehabilitation care
We are a Catholic, not-for-profit, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Wellesley, MA
As a ministry of the Sisters of Charity (Halifax), we are deeply committed to delivering quality, person-centered care in a welcoming environment that meets the physical, spiritual, psychological and cultural needs of our residents and families. We are proud of our history of deficiency-free surveys and quality measures that consistently meet or exceed state and national standards. We offer:
- Long-term care, palliative care, hospice and respite stays
- Short term post-acute rehabilitation stays for skilled nursing and therapy
- Outpatient Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
Our Admissions Coordinator and Social Worker coordinate smooth transitions from hospital to rehabilitation to home, including pre-admission visits and a care planning meeting within 48 hours of admission.
Our Nurse Case Manager maintains communication with primary care physicians and schedules post discharge appointments. “Warm handoffs” with all referral sources and homecare agencies ensure good communication and more successful transitions.
“My patients have raved over the short-term rehabilitation experiences they've had at Elizabeth Seton. They appreciate the outstanding care and are treated with compassion and expertise by every staff member. The comfortable single rooms add to the healing process. It is no surprise that they consistently achieve and even surpass their goals. It really is a gem!”
Dr. Lucy Paniszyn, M.D. – Newton Wellesley Hospital
What sets us apart:
- 24 – bed dedicated rehabilitation unit
- State-of-the-art Arc LED light disinfecting unit used in all rooms
- PuraShield HEPA air filtration systems installed throughout the facility
- All rehabilitation patients have a private room with bath
- Lower than average antipsychotic med use
- Lower than average unplanned hospital re-admissions
- Greater than 95% resident/family satisfaction per
“My Inner View”
We encourage you to take a virtual tour of our facilities.
admission by calling 781-997-1102.
Elizabeth Seton Residence
125 Oakland Street
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481-5338